If your squash has had enough or it’s raining on the lawn, the sprinkler won’t come on. By monitoring how wet the soil is, the sensor automatically delays the preset schedule when it rains or the soil is too damp already. If enough moisture is sensed in the soil, a signal will send to the timer to pause the watering cycle. You can select the exact moisture level you want to maintain. The watering will be paused depending on your plant’s needs, saving water and preventing plant damage from overwatering. The AquaSentry Wireless Soil Moisture Sensor works with Melnors RainCloud Smart Water Timers and select AquaTimers.
AquaSentry® Wireless Soil Moisture Sensor
• Monitors soil moisture levels to prevent overwatering and helps reduce overall water usage by pausing the digital timer when there is enough moisture in the soil
• Wireless sensor works up to 200 ft. away from the timer
• 3 different settings to select the moisture level that works best for your plants
• Works with Melnor® RainCloud Smart Water Timers and select Melnor® AquaTimers (not included)
• Requires 2 x AA batteries (not included)