Automate the watering on two separate areas of the yard with a 2-Zone digital water timer. Simply set how often and how long you want to water and let the timer do the work for you. Set a sprinkler to water the lawn every other day and another to run frequently in a newly planted flower bed. Need to fill a bucket up or spray off the deck? Just use the manual watering option. If rain is in the forecast, use a rain delay to pause the watering for up to 7 days and it will automatically start again when the delay is over. Whether you are home or away, make sure you never forget to water again!
AquaTimer™ 2-Zone Digital Water Timer
• Two valves let you schedule watering separately for different areas of the yard
• Flexible scheduling lets you water as often as every hour, up to 24 times a day or as little as once a week on each valve
• Automatically waters for as little as 1 minute up to 6 hours
• Simple to use Manual option lets you easily access the faucet whenever you need to run the water
• Rain delay pauses the watering schedule for up to 7 days, so you don’t waste water when it’s not needed
• Easy to read large LCD displays information clearly
• Requires 2 x AA batteries (not included)
• Backed by a Melnor 7-Year Limited Warranty. Melnor stands behind its products.